TUITION SCHEDULE 2022-2023
Pay tuition for older two children only. All additional children are tuition free.
Returning students that will be attending again in the 2023-2024 School Year will follow this Tuition Schedule's Rates if enrollment & additional fees are paid before August 1st of new school year.
A payment plan is available as shown above for a series of 10 months, beginning in August, with final payment in May.
- Additional fees: Art (1-8) $35.00; Music (1-5) $15.00; Athletic (1-5) $50.00; Athletic (6-12) $100.00; H.S. Lab (10th,11th) $75.00.
- All additional fees to be paid by the start of school in the office. These fees are separate from any classroom fees the teacher might have.
- All tuition is due by the first of the month.
- Your tuition is late after the 10th and a $50.00 late fee charge will be added.
- All enrollment fees must be paid to ensure a seat in the classroom
- All enrollment fees are non-refundable.
- Tuition is due and payable in full on or before August 1st of each new school year. A 10-month payment plan is available for your convenience with an additional carrying charge. The monthly fee is shown above per child and grade. They are due the 1st of each month beginning in August, and each month thereafter through May.
- We encourage auto-pay for simplicity and convenience. You can choose any day between 1st and 10th to be withdrawn via checking debit or credit. Contact Patti Louks with set-up or with any questions.
- Lunches: K-1, K-2 $2.00; 1-4 $3.00; 6-8 $4.00; 9-12 $5.00
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call the school office and speak to Michaela at 859-525-0213.
Tuition Policy: All tuition is paid on a yearly basis. You are obligated for the full year’s tuition (broken down into 10 monthly payments for your convenience). Nondiscrimination Policy: Heritage Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, and activities made available at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its policies, athletics, and other school administered programs.